Thursday 18 November 2010

Relocation of my constituency office

I wanted to take this opportunity to advise you that with effect from Wednesday, 24th November 2010 the constituency office currently based at Gerrard Winstanley House will be relocating to:

Yvonne Fovargue MP
Elizabeth House
The Pier
Pottery Rd
Wigan WN3 4EX


Visitors to my current office at Gerrard Winstanley House will notice immediately, that it is an ageing building and with that comes a number of difficulties, not least, problems with access for disabled constituents.

I have sought with Lisa Nandy MP to obtain a town centre location and in Elizabeth House, we have been able to secure a modern, fully accessible office with good transport links and just a short walk from the town centre.

I hope to make the relocation as seamless as possible, but we will need to be closed on Monday, 22nd and Tuesday, 23rd to allow for the removal of equipment from Gerrard Winstanley House and set up of the new office.

As you know, I pride myself on offering constituents a fully staffed constituency office which they can call into for help and assistance and Elizabeth House will assist in delivering a first class service to constituents.